How do I download a purchased photo collection?
Once you have requested a download order and received your download link, log back into your account using your email address and password. Then follow these instructions:
1) On the main page, select ‘Account’ then select ‘Downloads’
2) The list of downloads you requested will appear on the page. Select one of the downloads by clicking the Download button.
3) Files download as a set of one or more Zip files. A single Zip file will download automatically (or you will be prompted to download the file). Large numbers of images will result in more than one Zip file. You will need to download each Zip file by clicking the button next to each file.
4) Once your Zip files have downloaded, you may use any unzipping software application to extract your images.
5) We do not recommend downloading large photo collections to a mobile device
How to download purchased single images?
To download a previously purchased single image:
1) Login to your account using your email address and password.
2) Select ‘Account’
3) Click the Download button at the bottom of the page.
4) The image will download to your computer, tablet or smart phone. You may be prompted to confirm your download.
5) If desired, repeat the steps for additional images.
Recommendation when downloading images
If you submit a request to download multiple images, the file size of the Zip files may become very large. Depending on your internet connection, it may take a long time to download your images. Additionally, a stable internet connection is recommended.
If you have a large number of images to download, we suggest using a computer with a stable internet connection (as opposed to a smart phone or tablet). This will ensure downloading success as well as avoiding data usage charges for smart phones and tablets.
Download confirmation email not received
If you have not received your confirmation email in your inbox, check your email’s Spam or Junk folders.
If after 4 hours you have not received the confirmation email, log back into your account using your email address and password. Click the ‘Account’ button, then ‘Downloads’ button. If you order is still not ready, then click the "Help" link at the bottom of the page, click the Contact Us icon, and then fill out the online form requesting assistance.
I only received small size files from the download
If the file sizes (and/or pixel count) of your images are unusually small, it may be because you downloaded from the single image download page instead of the zip image file. Revisit the website and try again to download your images from the “Account” area. If you are still having trouble, you may try switching to a different device (computer, tablet or smart phone or contact us).
I am unable to open the ZIP file
If you submit a request to download multiple images at one time, they will appear as one or more Zip files. Most computers have unzipping software that will allow you to extract them. Tablets and smart phones, however, may require an unzipping software app be installed on your phone. Refer to your phone or service provider's information regarding the selection of an unzipping software app.