Help - New User
What is My Six Flags Photos?
My Six Flags Photos is a service affiliated with Six Flags Entertainment Corp.. On this site you can relive the Six Flags Entertainment Corp. experience by printing, sharing, and enhancing your memories.
The steps are simple:
- Go visit Six Flags Entertainment Corp. and experience all it has to offer.
- Have your photo taken by one of the professional photographers there. The photographer will give you a Photo Claim Card.
- Go to the website that is listed on the Claim Card and enter the necessary information. Remember to claim your photos as soon as possible. Photos only remain on the site for a short time*.
Now you are in!
There are so many things to do on this site:
So, if you have a Photo Claim Card, go to the home page. Otherwise go experience Six Flags and have your picture taken.
- Get high quality Kodak prints and greeting cards
- Get photo products
- Enhance your pictures by adding borders or cropping your photos just the way you like
- Buy photos for friends and family
- Share photos online with ease by emailing others a link to our site
*Photos can be claimed up to 30 days and will remain in your account 30 days.
Photos linked to a Guest ID will be available online by the morning after the photos were taken. Customers must claim photos within 30 days from when the photos were taken. Photos not claimed within 30 days from which they were taken will no longer be available. Once photos are claimed and associated with an account, they will be available for viewing, sharing and purchasing for 30 days from the date of claiming, after which the photos will be permanently deleted from your account. You will receive a notification email prior to the removal of the images. Please ensure that your email address is valid and that if you use a Spam filter, that you check your Spam folder for this message. We reserve the right to not upload photos which contain content that might be deemed to be offensive.
We are committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to safeguard any information we collect associated with you and your name , and will make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you request.
For additional information see the following categories:
- Terms and Conditions
Your computer must have the following specifications:
- A PC running Microsoft Windows ME, 2000 or XP, Vista, Windows 7; or a Macintosh running OS X or higher
- Color monitor (256 colors or better)
- Internet access
- PC: Internet Explorer browser version 7 or higher, Firefox
- Macintosh: Safari 1.5 or higher, Firefox
Still can't find what you're looking for? Please email Customer Support with any questions you may have.